How we collect personal data
When you browse the site and interact in its functionalities, you may have your personal data collected as described below:
– Registration: by creating and updating your account on the platform;
– Contact request: by providing data to enable your experience through experience access and exploration of the platform or for relationship in the e-care channel;
– Navigation: by registering your preferences, skills, and other characteristics for profiling and interaction with the team;
– Cookies: when setting your preferences and giving your consent to use and when browsing the platform;
What we use personal data for
– Personalize your experience by offering easier navigation according to your characteristics, interests, and preferences;
– To provide the services contracted by the platform, to fulfill your requests as users and data subjects;
– Use email provider services for communication when registering, receiving a welcome, sending relevant content information, platform usage tips, and marketing;
– Provide security and protect rights through third-party services that help maintain the operating environment to prevent fraudulent activities;
– Efficiently measure through analysis and statistics the access to services, define traffic and demographic patterns, and maintain the functionality of the services offered.
– Cooperate with judicial measures and regulatory bodies that request data sharing within the limits and in compliance with the laws in force.
The data collected with your consent is processed and handled in our organization to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability through:
– Organizational measures, such as policies and processes that regulate the handling of information;
– Physical measures to ensure data confidentiality by securing facilities, access control, and other intrusion detection actions.
– Logical measures adopt as standard the secure development of software from its conception, as well as the protection of networks and other devices used in the information processing processes.
In exceptional circumstances, data may be shared to meet legal requirements in compliance with applicable law, to assist in investigating or preventing suspected fraud or illegal activity, and to protect the security and integrity of the services.
The platform allows registered users from the same administrator account to share data with each other, according to the registered profile, administrator or user. As platform administrators we have the data visualization to act in support, maintenance or other services requested by the client.
The data will be stored only during the fulfillment of its intended purpose for the execution of a contract or provision of services, except if there is a need to comply with legal requirements
Registrations made for contact request that remain inoperative will be discarded after a period of 90 days.
Cookies are text files stored on the user’s device for later retrieval.
– Mandatory: these are necessary for the correct functioning of the site, allowing basic functionalities during navigation, such as logging in, filling out forms, and setting preferences, among others. The correct functioning of the site depends on the use of these cookies
– Analytics: Helps improve the performance of our sites by providing an improved user experience. They allow us to obtain information about the quality and/or effectiveness of our services and help us understand how our visitors use our sites so that we can improve the presentation of content.
– Preferences: collect information about your choices and preferences, allowing us to remember language or other local settings, and customize the Site accordingly.
Data subject rights
Our organization cares for the rights of the data subjects and we are available to fulfill these rights:
– Access to personal data concerning you
– Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data
– Confirmation of the existence of data processing
– Deletion of unnecessary, excessive or unlawfully processed personal data
– Data portability to another service or product provider in compliance with legal requirements
– Deletion of data, except in compliance with legal requirements
– Revocation of consent, pursuant to law
– Information on sharing with other entities, if any
– Information about non-consent
To request any rights as a Data Subject, please contact our Data Protection Officer – DPO via the contact information below:
This policy is the result of a continuous improvement process, so changes may occur, with parts of the policy added or removed. When this happens, we will update the publication date of the latest version. We recommend that you check for updates every time you browse.
Last version: 26/11/2021
If you have any questions and would like to get in touch, use our channel: firstname.lastname@example.org